Are you tired of books and pages sent by your teacher, which are impossible to highlight? We know the solution and will share it with you. Onlineocr is a service which converts photos to text exists and provides its service for free.
A process of studying always goes with a numerous number of books and articles. Very often teachers give us PDFs, which are very hard to work out on the computer. So today we’ll show how to convert PDF to Word absolutely for free.
5 Steps to get the information in text
- Choose the file you want to convert;
- Select your language from 46 variants;
- Choose the format you want to see at the end;
- Press on the “Convert” button;
- Wait until your document is converted.
Rules and prohibitions
As this service is absolutely free and allows using its abilities without registrations, there are some limits. So, one can’t download a file which loads more than 15 Mb. Also, if you convert a file with many pages, you’re allowed to upload not more than 15 pages at once. And if clients want to convert more than one file at once, the limit is 15 per hour.
Gifts and bonuses
Anyone can get 3200 free pages and a 10% discount if:
– You give a direct link to the service on social media;
– Write an article about this website;
– Create a video tutorial on how to use it;
– Invite friends with a special link.
The developers ask us to use some keywords in any case, but it’s not obligatory.
To sum up
So, there’s no need for retyping the text from the picture by yourself when there’s Onlineocr. Save your time and money using it and share with classmates to get some bonuses.